Donation And Love Feast With Children of City Of Refuge Ministries
Venue: Doryumu, Shai Hills, Tema
1. Food items (sacks of maize, rice, beans, gari, cassava dough, cooking oil, etc).
2. Clothes, shoes, stationery and toiletries.
3. Brand new fabrics such as ATL, GTP, and Woodin fabrics to all matrons at the orphanage to motivate and appreciate them for their good works.
1. Dance competition among the kids. Winners were awarded accordingly.
2. Motivational speeches by members of the team to uplift the spirits of the kids and give them hope.
3. Lunch buffet of assorted dishes with drinks.
The orphans could not hold back their excitement. ‘‘I am very excited because we weren’t expecting anything like this. I have been touched. I pray someday when I also become successful in life, I will emulate this kind gesture done by MyHelp-YourHelp Foundation,’’ – one of the children said with great enthusiasm. Pastor Stacy, co-owner of the orphanage also expressed her joy and gratitude to Myhelp-Yourhelp Foundation for coming to their aid.