Donation And Medical Screening At Potter’s Village Orphanage
1. Clothes, shoes, and slippers for the orphans.
2. Food items, confectioneries, and toiletries
3. Woodin, ATP, GTP branded pieces of cloth for the caretakers.
4. 100 copies of the Holy Bible to the kids for their spiritual growth and upliftment.
5. Cash for the completion of their new dormitories.
1. Medical Screening of over 200 orphans and the community for Malaria, Typhoid, Hepatitis B, etc.
2. Administration of drugs by the team of medical personnel from Cocoa Clinic, Ridge Hospital, 37 Military Hospital, Korle-Bu Teaching, and Koforidua Regional Hospital
3. Lunch buffet of assorted dishes and drinks.
Mrs. Jane Irina Adu, Founder of The Potter’s Village Home, iterated that the children needed love, care, and more support to grow up to become responsible leaders in the future.
She pointed out challenges which included difficulty in soliciting funds. She thanked Myhelp-Yourhelp Foundation for the support and prayed that God blesses them for remembering the home. Like Oliver Twist, their doors are open for more donations.